The world has a way of opening our mind to new possibilities, and this role does just that, it is breathtakingly amazing in every sense.
As the Assistant Head of Primary, you are devoted to building the learning experiences of students, and this is an opportunity to do just that alongside building your own life experiences further.
Step out of your comfort zone and immerse yourself in the local culture of this International British Academy to boost your educational leadership career.
This is an enriching experience both personally and professionally where you’ll be able to earn a compelling salary, receive a wide range of attractive benefits, work alongside a fantastic leadership team, and of course experience a first-hand perspective on life and education in the Middle East.
School with a unique brand of holistic education
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- Play a major role within the senior leadership team
- Implement the school’s mission, core values & strategic plan
- Unsurpassed opportunities to innovate & develop best practice
- Taking a strategic role in the adoption of new learning technologies
- Competitive tax-free salary & significant benefits
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education
- Advanced Degree or Certification in Educational Leadership
- Previous leadership at a Primary School level
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- An effective, dynamic leader & positive role model for staff and students
- Experience of managing staff & undertaking performance reviews
Facts & Figures
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
Salary range: Competitive, tax-free depending on experience
Benefits: Furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa, flights
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.