If you are already living in Belgium or looking at making a move this fantastic last minute vacancy for a Chemistry Teacher in beautiful Brussels is not to be missed. Apply today for a soonest start!
One of the smallest countries in Europe with 3 official languages, Dutch, French, and German. Known for its medieval towns, beautiful architecture and tolerant culture and let’s not forget their famous chocolate. If you are already living in or have travelled to Belgium you will know its charm, and even though Belgians can be reserved at times, once they get to know you, you are likely to become family. Living and working in this fascinating country will provide unforgettable experiences and lifetime friendships and connections.
One of the first IB schools in Brussels, with a reputation for being the best academic institution in Belgium. With a strong community focused foundation built on respect, integrity, and innovation. A beautiful and perfectly balanced mixture of modernity and history. Take your career as a Chemistry Teacher to new heights when joining this prestigious school. Offering excellent opportunities for professional growth and providing experience that will propel your career.
- Work with a team of professional and passionate educators
- Excellent opportunities to drive your career forward
- Work with people from all around the world at one of the best schools in Belgium
- Competitive package
- Immediate start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Secondary Chemistry
- At least 2 years teaching your specific subject
- Experience teaching in the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme
- A native/fluent command of the English language
- Passionate about teaching your specialist subject
- Already having the right to work in Europe a must
Facts & Figures
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on qualifications and experience
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.