Unplug from the pushes and pulls of teaching in the UK and take your senior teaching career to new heights. Teaching overseas is a unique and invaluable part of your teaching journey – pursue the career you strive for in new surroundings in the Middle East.
Taking a role in a different country can open the doors to a host of new possibilities. Build your senior teaching career through extending your connections with people from around the world in this prestigious international school.
This highly-regarded international school is looking forward to welcoming a new Deputy Head of Early Years to become a valued member of the senior leadership team and help shape and drive the school’s future success.
School with a unique brand of holistic education
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- Play a major role within the senior leadership team
- Responsible for driving the EYFS team forward strategically, operationally & academically
- Monitoring & evaluating performance standards
- Taking a strategic role in the adoption of new learning technologies
- Competitive tax-free salary & significant benefits
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Advanced Degree or Certification in Educational Leadership
- Previous leadership in EYFS
- Experience teaching the British EYFS Curriculum
- An effective, dynamic leader & positive role model for staff and students
- Experience of managing staff & undertaking performance reviews
Facts & Figures
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
Salary range: Competitive, tax-free depending on experience
Benefits: Furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa, flights
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.