Reach new heights in your senior teaching career. Take advantage of this special and priceless opportunity to advance your teaching profession by pursuing your career goals in the Middle East.
Step outside your comfort zone and immerse yourself in the culture of this Middle Eastern country to advance your career as an educational leader.
At this prestigious British Academy, you can advance your senior teaching career by connecting with professionals from all around the world!
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- Support the continuous development of a quality curriculum
- Access to a range of resources to drive your success
- Lead, supervise and develop teachers and staff
- High-quality international school
- A fast-paced, global leadership position
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Education or Degree with PGCE in Secondary Education
- Master Degree in Educational Leadership or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role & strong leadership skills
- Experience in the British Curriculum
- Exceptional communication skills to convey the values of the school across communities
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.