Inspirational and dedicated teachers sought to join a successful international IB school, with a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards.
You will use your experience to help young learners progress by developing a happy, creative learning atmosphere in this wonderful, inclusive school. The school provides a warm, friendly and family-like learning environment for its highly motivated students.
As a high-calibre teacher with experience in working with children, you will also secure the best outcomes for children by providing an exciting learning experience.
The first IB Curriculum School known for its quality of education, well-rounded environment, and its commitment to academic excellence, a community whose vision is to develop holistic and internationally minded children into lifelong learners.
As a supportive school they strive to inspire learners to excellence, stretching them academically and harnessing their creative energies so that they can make a full contribution to the school, wider community and beyond.
- One of the best International Schools in Jeddah
- Opportunity to work and save money
- Cultural diversity
- State-of-the-art amenities
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- With QTS
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.