Take the next step in your international educational career, with this compelling opportunity in an outstanding school that places staff and student wellbeing at its heart.
With its people-centred culture, teachers at this school enjoy a great work-life balance. There is a conductive working environment, which is warm and friendly, and provides fantastic career opportunities and progression.
A British International School away from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok’s traffic. This safe and secure school allows for children to discover the enjoyment of learning and developing in a well resourced and friendly environment. The schools’ belief is that every child has their own strengths and develops the curriculum according to the needs of the individual students, taking into account the internationalism of the whole school community so each student can be the best that they can be.
- Close-knit supportive teaching team
- A school with character and personality
- Low cost of living in Thailand
- Work and travel in a country with tropical beaches, ancient ruins and amazing food
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree or Degree with PGCE in Early Years or Primary Education with QTS
- Some years of teaching experience in a school environment, with a good track record
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- A sense of adventure
Facts & Figures
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 Years
Salary range: THB62,000 – THB 74,000 net monthly (depending on qualifications and experience)
Benefits: Health Insurance and Flight Allowance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.