Take the international leap; share your passion and dedication to deliver high-quality teaching at this state-of-the-art school. Start teaching in Kuwait and experience big incentives in the picturesque shores of the Arabian Gulf.
Envisage a new job where you can have a better work-life balance, earn more money, and relocate to an exceptionally beautiful location. These international schools are calling for ambitious Early Years and Primary Teachers to shape the education of its young learners.
This school provides a high-quality British style education in an international setting focusing on tradition, academics as well as physical and mental wellbeing. The school also embraces British Values and nurtures our students’ moral, cultural, emotional and social education. It also ensures to provide a robust programme of enrichment outside of the curriculum in order to educate the modern child of today.
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Competitive package
- Close to local beaches, extensive shopping malls and Kuwait City
- Blue sky and sunshine almost all year round!
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Years or Primary Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Prior teaching experience in a British school
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Flexible and committed
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Furnished apartment (utilities included), transport to and from school, yearly roundtrip ticket to home, health insurance, visa, tuition discount for children, end-of-year indemnity
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.