Become an educator in an international classroom, with the flexibility to teach in smaller classes and ability unleash the potential of the next generation.
Envisage a new job where you can have a better work-life balance, earn more money, and relocate to an exceptionally beautiful location. This prestigious school is calling for an ambitious EYFS and Primary Teachers to shape the education of its young learners.
A British International school in Cairo catering for Pre-Nursery to Sixth Form. This school strives to be a leading independent co-educational day school of its scale and type in Egypt and seeks to develop happy, balanced individuals who will achieve fulfilment at university, at work an in society!
- A great next step in your teaching career
- Experienced Management team offering their support
- Access to a wide range of resources and technology
- Deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Experience the beauty and culture of Egypt
The ideal candidate for teaching positions
- BEd Degree or Degree with PGCE in Early Childhood Studies or Primary
- At least 1-2 years teaching experience
- Knowledge and experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- Passionate about teaching and learning
Facts & Figures
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Medical, Transport, School meals
Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.