ASQ International is working with a group of schools in Kuwait looking for Early Years and Primary Techers to join their dynamic team for the 2024-2025 Academic Year. Earn a great salary with a premium benefits package while living in one of the wealthiest nations in the Middle East.
Be an early applicant for these teaching vacancies and experience a country proud of it’s heritage and national identity. Social life focuses on the home and family but there are a large number of clubs, societies and organisations catering for a huge range of interests. Weekend visits to the beach, the sand dunes and fishing trips are also popular while restaurants are plentiful and eating out is very much part of the lifestyle and culture.
Encompassing two International Schools within their group, one of the schools’ vision is to develop a unique school system that integrates an American Curriculum with Kuwaiti culture and Islamic values. This school prides itself in promoting lifelong learning by empowering students to realize their full potential in academic, creative, aesthetic, physical, emotional, moral and spiritual development. While the British Curriculum school provides the highest standards of British Education within an Arabic culture and international environment. All staff aim to create a safe, caring and happy community in which our children learn to meet, with confidence, the challenge of their future.
- International schools that set the bar for international education
- Form part of a global international teaching family
- Gain exceptional experience in premium settings
- Develop cutting-edge professional thinking
- Generous benefits package & tax-free salary
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Years and/or Primary Education
- Knowledge of the British and/or America Curriculums
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrates resilience and commitment to enhance standards of achievement
- A genuine interest to develop your professional skills and knowledge
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary: Tax-free depending on experience
- Benefits: Flights, accommodation, medical and visa
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.