Become part of the global international teaching family and benefit from full year ‘Summer weather,’ a tax-free salary, great benefits, and access to some of the most innovative teaching facilities in the world.
Discover the fascinating area of the Middle East and take the next step in your teaching career!
Immersing yourself in the local Middle Eastern culture is a great way to enhance your teaching career and travel experience whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of a new culture first-hand.
This international school provides an Early Years Programme for children aged from 1-4 years of age. The school believes that this age is vitally important in the mental, physical and social development of every child. It is important that their individual needs are identified through observation and documentation of their interests, development and progress. The schools’ early childhood curriculum is inspired by internationally accepted best teaching practice from around the world such as the Reggio Emilia educational project of northern Italy.
- Play a major role within the senior leadership team
- Responsible for driving the preschool school forward strategically, operationally & academically
- Monitoring & evaluating performance standards
- Taking a strategic role in the adoption of new learning technologies
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Must also have previous experience in the GCC
- A passion for Early Years and good management skills
- Responsibilities will include increasing current student numbers, supervising education staff, managing budgets and overseeing day-to-day preschool operations
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 Years
Salary range: Tax-free depending on qualifications & experience
Benefits: Visa, flights, medical insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.