ASQ International is working with an American Curriculum school in Qatar needing an Early Years Teacher for an immediate start! This job is a fantastic way to grow your career whilst working in a beautiful destination that enjoys year-round sunshine!
Not only does it tick the boxes as a highly attractive job with a compelling tax-free salary and generous package, it’s an opportunity to combine teaching with gaining experience in a new culture, in a new place.
Join the international world of teaching and start your international teaching career on a high. This is an incredible opportunity that delivers over and above, and will lay the foundations for a lucrative, successful teaching career.
You’ll be working in a school that’s ahead of its game in the Middle East, and you’ll benefit from a tax-free salary, together with a benefits package that’s better than you can imagine!
An International School that provides more than an education in Doha, Qatar. This school combines the best elements of the globally recognized American curriculum, with a strong values-led culture and a commitment to sustainability. An education experience that’s fit for the 21st century.
The result is a kind, inclusive and tolerant environment in which diversity is celebrated and where children can thrive— inside and outside the classroom. Supported by highly accomplished teachers, this well-rounded education provides children with the perfect foundation to access higher education around the world.
- Superb career development opportunities
- A supportive teaching & learning community
- Join fellow educators at the cutting-edge of their profession
- A technologically advanced, innovative school
- Generous benefits package
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies or a Degree with the relevant PGCE
- Experience teaching the American Curriculum would be beneficial
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
- Ability to foster a positive, inclusive learning approach
- A genuine passion for teaching & learning
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free, dependent on experience & qualifications
- Benefits: Housing & flight allowance plus medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.