Are you a great Early Years Teacher, looking for the autonomy to teach your students in the best possible ways in a great school?
ASQ international is working with a British International School in Abu Dhabi – interviews are happening NOW for you to join the school immediately!
Connect with a vibrant, energetic and passionate team who lead a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic school. As a Early Years Teacher, your proven experience will be welcomed in an international context, and one that leads the way with its educational achievements.
This British International school boasts over 60 nationalities and 43 spoken languages, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of age-appropriate activities that are tailored to each learner to guarantee individual success. The school is dedicated to continuous learning and professional development for both teachers and students alike. The school sets the highest academic expectations and believes that this allows pupils to achieve more than they – or their parents – could ever have imagined.
- Mixed international cohort of students
- Internationally qualified teaching team
- A technologically advanced, innovative school
- Generous benefits package
- An ability to maximise children’s achievements
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- 1-2 years teaching experience
- Provides a high standard of care and education
- Delivers a dynamic and creative curriculum
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and in line with your qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Visa, flights, accommodation and medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.