Calling all qualified and experienced Early Years Teachers looking for a new role! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Can you imagine living and working is Spain, doing what you love as an Early Years Teacher? Enjoy beautiful Mediterranean weather, delicious cuisine and the laid-back culture Spain offers. Already in Spain? Then take your career to the next level by joining this amazing international school.
A well-established International School in a fantastic location. Providing students with intellectual curiosity that aims to instil a lifelong love for learning. Working with this school will provide ample opportunity for professional growth and development.
Offering impressive new indoor and outdoor facilities with modern classroom resources this school provides a forward-thinking environment for both students and staff. Students from 40 nationalities join teachers from over 15 nationalities to provide a multi-cultural and inclusive learning experience.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- A supportive teaching & learning community
- Live and work in a vibrant city and immerse yourself in a beautiful culture
- Competitive salary
- September 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Early Years education with QTS
- Some years teaching experience with a good track record
- Display dedication, passion, and commitment
- Having the right to work in Spain/Europe an advantage
Facts & Figures
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.