Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the world’s most vibrant cities in the Middle East and experience what life is like in a different country.
Make the life-changing move! Take on a new Early Years teaching role whilst exploring a new destination, magnificent Qatar!
This Early Years Teacher job can take you around the world, and if you love the Middle East as much as we do, this is a compelling opportunity. You’ll get to work alongside some of the best in international teaching and inspire a high-achieving cohort of students in a phenomenal learning space. Not only that, but you’ll also get to turn your passion for travelling into a reality.
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Work with the world’s best teachers
- Develop valuable professional skills through extensive training programmes
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Generous, tax-free salary plus additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Prior teaching experience, although NQT’s may apply
- Knowledge of the EYFS British Curriculum
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
- A genuine passion for teaching & learning
- Available to start early September 2023
Facts & Figures
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
Salary range: 11 000 – 12 000 QAR depending on experience
Benefits: Furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa, flights
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.