We have fantastic opportunities for Early Years teachers to join a British international school in exciting Casablanca! Apply today for a soonest start.
Casablanca is a beautiful and exciting city on the coast of Morocco. A city with amazing history and a vibrant nightlife. Casablanca also offers great shopping that suits every budget, a plethora of restaurants and fascinating sites and architecture to explore. Taking you international teaching career to Morocco will be sure to provide you with invaluable experience and the opportunity to make connections with like-minded individuals from all around the world.
A British international Early Years and Primary school located in a quiet historical suburb in Casablanca. The EYFS curriculum followed by the school focuses on learning in a fun, interactive, creative, and physical manner. Small class sizes ensure that a child-centred approach will always be priority.
- Live and work in one of the most iconic cities in the world
- Low cost of living in Morocco
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team from all around the world
- Small class sizes
- Fantastic settlement support
- Immediate start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE/QTS in Early Years
- Some years teaching experience
- Experience in an international school an advantage
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 – 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Benefits: Flights, Visa, Accommodation
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.