Calling all Early Years Teachers who are looking for that next dream international role!
We are recruiting for a British International school situated in a fantastic area in Bangkok and interviews are happening now for an August 2024 start.
Experience all the beauty and excitement of Bangkok and immerse yourself in a culture and way of life like no other, all while doing what you love. Pique your adventurous side and explore the entire country and beyond from this hub city with ease and at whatever cost suits your budget. The school is centrally located in a quiet oasis away from the bustle of city traffic, however Bangkok's main rail system is close and provides easy access to all major sites and areas in the city.
A well-established Primary school following the British curriculum offering small class sizes to really assist you in providing the individual attention each student needs and deserves. Being able to provide a safe and secure environment for students to flourish is at the core of this international school’s mission. You will be valued for your contribution the success of the team.
- Do what you love in an amazing City with hidden gems just waiting to be discovered
- Be part of a supportive and professional team
- Small class sizes
- Low-cost of living
- Build connections with like-minded people from all around the world
The ideal candidate
- BEd in Early Years Education or Degree with PGCE in Early Years
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum an advantage
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
Facts & Figures
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
- Benefits: Visas, Flights, Medical Insurance
- Salary range: Market related and dependant on experience and qualifications
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.