The demand for high-quality international educators has soared. Dive into this new role, in a new country; teach internationally for an enriching experience in this unique and forward-thinking school.
Be an early applicant for this amazing Early Years Teacher role and connect with a vibrant, energetic and passionate team who lead a forward-thinking culture at this international school. With it’s strong currency, archaeologicial sites and vast stretches of desert, Kuwait is great place to work and teach!
British-style School in Kuwait
This school provides a high-quality British style education in an international setting serving expatriate and local children. It is a multi-cultural co-ed school with around 1,000 students from more than 60 different countries who are supported through nursery, primary, secondary, and 6th form education.
The school employs many international staff, and with teaching staff retention at 95% last year, it demonstrates that this is a family school in every sense; placing the wellbeing of staff and students at the centre of its ethos.
- Mixed international cohort of students
- Internationally qualified teaching team
- School achieves some of the best academic results in the world
- Excellent rewards
- Experience life in the picturesque shore of the Arabian Gulf
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies with QTS
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Previous international teaching experience would be to your advantage
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Enthusiastic & passionate about Early Years
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year
- Salary: KWD 950 tax free per month depending on experience
- Benefits: Accommodation, Return Flight, Health Insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.