If you already have the right to work in Europe, then this exciting role is for you. Apply today and take your Early Years career to an exciting destination in 2024!
Join a dynamic and passionate team with a true love for education and get to explore a country with a vibrant culture, beautiful Mediterranean weather, and delicious cuisine.
A well-established International School in a fantastic location following the IB Curriculum which provides students with intellectual curiosity that aims to instil a lifelong love for learning. Working with this school will provide ample opportunity for professional growth and development.
Offering impressive new indoor and outdoor facilities with modern classroom resources this school provides a forward-thinking environment for both students and staff. Students from 40 nationalities join teachers from over 15 nationalities to provide a multi-cultural and inclusive learning experience.
- Great career development opportunities
- An innovative and forward-thinking environment
- Work with a dynamic and professional team
- Live and work in a vibrant city and immerse yourself in a beautiful culture
- Generous package
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Early Years with QTS
- Some years teaching experience with a good track record
- IB PYP experience an advantage
- Enjoy working as a team
- Display passion and commitment
Facts & Figures
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 – 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Benefits: Relocation support, Visa assistance, Medical insurance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.