Are you an Early Years Teacher looking for a fresh start in an exciting new environment? Do you already have the right to work in Europe? Then this amazing opportunity is for you! Apply today for an immediate start.
Take the leap and expand your international teaching career. Belgium is a beautiful multicultural country and a remarkable place to live and work. With beautiful architecture and picturesque countryside, it will be hard not to feel inspired and gain a new love for life and your passions as an educator.
A school set in a beautiful location and offering world class education. A place where teachers collaborate and continue to innovate in a constantly evolving environment. As an Early Years teacher, you will nurture the curiosity of young minds with a kind approach. Following the IB programme and a British style outdoor and extra-curricular approach.
- Feel valued and supported in your position
- Work with a collaborative team in an amazing environment
- Experience rich culture and modern city life
- Unmatched settlement support
- Immediate start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Early Years Education
- Experience in a classroom environment
- Experience working with ESL students an advantage
- Have a kind and caring disposition
- Must already have the right to work in Europe
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Salary range: Competitive and depending on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.