Are you looking for that work-life balance that also allows you to live an exciting life? Allow us to capture your attention with a gem of a job; make Morocco a part of your personal and professional life; and satisfy your foreign curiosity!
Experience the excitement of transitioning into a job that is suitable for you, in a new, lively location while also gaining a true feeling of work-life balance.
Begin your next adventure with this beautiful school in Morocco, which can’t wait to welcome Early Years Teachers with a strong passion to change the lives of young learners.
This exceptional International British Curriculum school sets a clear learning objective that focuses on developing knowledge and skills in all subjects, providing excellent foundations for the next stage of education. The school educates learners to flourish, lead, and serve in a constantly changing world by encouraging learners through a strong academic and co-curricular curriculum.
Be part of a happy, safe, and caring environment, and deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum that will transform the minds of the next generation.
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Culture of inspiration and success
- Supportive international teaching team
- Lower cost of living in Rabat, Morocco
- Work and travel in a country with diverse landscapes, beaches, and mountains
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- At least 1 Years teaching experience
- Early career teachers are welcome to apply
- An ability to build robust relationships with learners and parents
- Provides a high standard of care and education
Facts & Figures
- Location: Rabat, Morocco
- Job type: Contract
- Benefits: Flight reimbursement, medical insurance, housing allowance, free children tuition Fees, residency costs
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.