If you’re looking to advance your overseas career in the education sector, and perhaps relocate to a destination that’s on your teaching wish-list, try Kuwait in the Middle East.
With year-round sunshine, exciting places to explore, and some of the best teaching career opportunities in the world, your dream job is waiting to be discovered.
Gain valuable overseas exposure and boost your international educational career in one of the most prestigious, sought-after schools in the Middle East.
A career move here will fast-forward your professional career as you adopt a key role within the senior leadership team; driving change and ensuring sustainable academic achievement across the entire school.
This international school in Kuwait is a private, non-profit K-12 school providing an American curriculum with a STEM focus. With the average class size being 20-23 students, 98% of the student body are Kuwaiti citizens. Course offerings include a variety of interdisciplinary courses and a college preparatory program. With a vision to educate lifelong learners with ethical values who will develop into leaders contributing to the global community as responsible, critical thinkers and problem solvers. The schools’ purpose is to prepare students to become accountable, independent, and successful global citizens prepared for the challenges of international universities. Faculty and staff are from over 28 countries.
- Play a major role within the senior leadership team
- Responsibility for driving the primary school forward strategically, operationally & academically
- Monitoring & evaluating performance standards
- Taking a strategic role in the adoption of new learning technologies
- Competitive tax-free salary & significant benefits
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in education & previous leadership experience
- Demonstrates leadership, inspiration and guidance
- Experience of managing staff & undertaking performance reviews
- An effective, dynamic leader & positive role model for staff and students
- Knowledge & experience in an international school setting
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Calculated on individual basis dependant on experience
- Benefits: Flight tickets, paid summer leave, furnished accommodation or housing allowance, baggage and shipping allowance, transportation assistance, health insurance, visa assistance, end of service award.
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.