If you are a High School Teacher who is looking to teach the next generation of leaders, then these roles are perfect for you! This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified teacher who enjoys working in an environment that thrives on high standards.
Be an early applicant for these amazing teaching roles! The cost of living in Jeddah is less compared to other countries in the Middle East which enables teachers to save and enjoy life in the Kingdom.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the school as it continues to go from strength to strength. You could be a key part of its success.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Language & Literature Teachers
- Humanities Teachers
As a supportive school they strive to inspire learners to excellence, stretching them academically and harnessing their creative energies so that they can make a full contribution to the school, wider community and beyond.
The school is the first IB Continuum School in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and one of the seven IB Continuum Schools in the Gulf Area. Hence, the experience and professional development you will be provided as a staff member will be a lasting benefit for you and your professional career in the future.
- Lower cost of living
- A chance to make a real difference in a prestigious school
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- An energetic and sociable environment
- School that celebrates achievements
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- With QTS
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Excellent English & Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions