Are you on the lookout for that next big venture? Look no further, join a dynamic team with a shared goal of developing well-rounded individuals both academically and socially. ASQ International are offering exceptional roles at an IB World School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Taking a role in a different country could open the doors to a host of new possibilities. Build your teaching career by extending your connections with people from around the world in this prestigious school. With the cost of living being less compared to other countries in the Middle East, this would enable teachers to save and enjoy life in the Kingdom.
Located in a cosmopolitan city in Saudi Arabia, this school is recognised in the country as a dedicated international education leader.
The school has a warm, nurturing professional learning community that caters for all aspects of a student’s development, and sees students flourish. It is supported by a team of highly dedicated professional teachers representing 20 different nationalities. There is also a rich mosaic of internationally diverse parents and students who are encouraged to value and respect all cultures while remaining rooted to their very own cultural identity.
- One of the best International Schools in Jeddah
- Opportunity to work and save money
- School’s ethos centred on sparking children’s interest
- Exceptional pay structure & professional development
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- With QTS
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.