Inspirational and dedicated English Teacher sought to join a successful international school, with a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards.
A standout role, for a standout candidate. Discover one of the most renowned international schools in Bahrain which in addition to offering a top teaching job, invests significant time and effort to ensure candidates are as comfortable as possible, helping individual candidates settle into a new living and working environment.
A private international school, located in the Kingdom of Bahrain, committed to enhancing the intellectual and personal development of its students, equipping them with the passion for inquiry learning, ensuring academic excellence and preparing active responsible global citizens. A young school, with a dynamic future, is a qualified to offer the full IB Diploma Programme and has obtained the NEASC accreditation.
- An energetic and sociable environment
- Successful learning culture
- School that celebrates achievements
- Work directly with a large team of highly skilled and experienced teaching professionals
- Friendly, welcoming and relaxed culture with great weather
The ideal candidate
- Degree in English Language with a PGCE in Secondary Education
- Previous teaching experience and knowledge of the IB Curriculum
- Manages students’ behaviour, establishing and maintaining a high standard of discipline
- Ensures the very best learning experience for students
- Drive to maintain and improve teaching standards
- Available to start October 2023 or sooner
Facts & Figures
- Location: Bahrain
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2-years
- Salary range: Competitive in line with qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Accommodation allowance, annual flights, medical insurance and tuition for up to 2 children
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.