Are you seeking to be part of a school that maintains a positive culture of academic excellence along with a caring environment? If this sounds like your next dream role, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A school that prides itself on its core values of respect, responsibility, kindness, honesty and success - focusing on the holistic development of a child, instilling in them the qualities that will enable them to thrive in the 21st century.
This school provides high-quality British-style education in an international setting, equipping children with the skills necessary to overcome academic challenges and to enable them to do so with confidence. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment.
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Students from a wide range of nationalities
- Healthy work-life balance
- State-of-the-art building with outstanding facilities
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor Degree in English Language and/or Literature
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- 2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching IGCSE and A Levels
- Excellent English & Communication Skills
- August 2023 start
Facts & Figures
- Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive tax-free dependent on experience
- Benefits: Fully furnished accommodation with utilities, Annual return flights, Private medical insurance, Paid holidays, Terminal gratuity of 21 days per year, CPD 100 hours (free)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions