Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated English Language Teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are currently recruiting for an August 2023 start!
Be part of this energetic and passionate team who leads a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic international school. This International school is calling for ambitious English Language Teachers to shape the education of its young learners.
A Premier Educational Institution that lies in the heart of Qatar and caters to a mixed international cohort of students and has a culture of inspiration and success.
You will join a highly regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a school that is well resourced with a wide range of facilities.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
- One of the best international schools in the world
- Career progression
- Excellent rewards
- A chance to make a real difference in a prestigious school
- Excellent benefits
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE
- QTS with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.