If you want to balance work and the potential of an exciting life abroad, teaching in the Middle East will provide all the excitement of experiencing a new location whilst enhancing and developing your teaching career!
Immersing yourself in the local Middle Eastern culture is a great way to enhance your teaching and travel experience whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of a new culture first-hand.
This role provides a teaching experience like no other – you can shape the role as you progress, and keep your pool of knowledge up-to-date via access to its world-renowned professional development programme.
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school that is well-recognized for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- Work in an amazing location and easily travel in your down time
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE
- QTS with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.