Sharjah not only provides a more cosmopolitan city to live and work in, but also a reduced cost of living compared to the other Emirates! A 4-day workweek gives you more time to explore the city, which is renowned for its outdoor pursuits, gorgeous locations snuggled between mountains, and swimming in crystal-clear waters! We have an amazing opportunity for you if this sounds like your next dream job!
Connect with a vibrant, energetic and passionate team who lead a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic school. As a Secondary Geography Teacher, your proven experience will be welcomed in an international context, and one that leads the way with its educational achievements.
Providing a high-quality British-style education in an international setting, this school serves expatriate and local children. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment.
It prides itself in serving to prepare its children to take their place as global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- A family school located in Sharjah, UAE
- Career progression
- Excellent rewards
- A chance to make a real difference with Academic Excellence
- August 2023 Start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelors Degree in Geography
- Experience teaching IGCSE and A Levels
- 2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- A passion for the subject matter, education as well as flexibility
Facts & Figures
- Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive tax-free dependent on experience
- Benefits: Fully furnished accommodation with utilities, Annual return flights, Private medical insurance, Paid holidays, Terminal gratuity of 21 days per year, CPD 100 hours (free)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.