A dynamic leadership team is seeking a Head of English for their International Academies in Doha, Qatar. Send us your CV today if you are seeking the next step in your teaching career!
As Head of English, you will establish a vibrant, exciting, and forward-thinking environment that will give leadership and direction throughout the school. You will utilize your positive and professional attitude and expertise to establish a respectful atmosphere and support the school's ethos of creating a learning culture that demonstrates that there are no boundaries to what young learners can achieve.
A group of British Academies that provide a world-class education system, whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence and cultural integrity.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
Their curriculum is based upon the proven and well-established curricula frameworks of both the English National Curriculum and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) programs of study and on the most current research in education applied to the specific context of the State of Qatar.
- Diverse school with an excellent reputation
- Impressive learning environment
- Excellent benefits
- Access to a range of resources to drive your success
- Lead, supervise and develop teachers and staff
The ideal candidate
- A Degree & PGCE in English Language & Literature
- NPQH qualification would be beneficial
- Prior leadership experience in a similar role
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and committed
- Excellent management skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.