An amazing opportunity for a qualified and passionate Head of Primary to join a supportive and dynamic team at a fantastic International school in beautiful Albania!
As the Head of Primary, you will ensure that the school’s high standards of excellence are always maintained, and build strong relationships with parents, students and the local community. Be part of a dedicated, supportive and passionate team.
A well-established and fast expanding International school in Albania following the British curriculum, that believes in the importance of nurturing each individual students strengths, whether it be in academics, sport or the arts. The school provides a modern forward thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
- Be part of a community focused school
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Live in a country with fascinating history, natural beauty and delicious cuisine.
- Albania is known as one of the least expensive countries in Europe, giving you the opportunity to save and travel extensively more.
- Competitive salary
The ideal candidate
- B.Ed., PGCE in Primary Leadership
- Experience in a similar role
- Newly qualified leaders may apply
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- Passionate about leadership
Facts & Figures
Location: Tirana, Albania
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Transport and School Meals, Settlement advance
Salary range: Competitive and Dependant on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.