A community focused British International school is looking for a dynamic Head of Primary to lead their passionate team. Apply today, interviews are happening now for a September start!
Opportunities like these do not come along often, take you leadership career to a stunning destination and experience true island life. Surat Thani is a popular area for tourists and has a great community of expats from all over the world. Living and working here will most certainly provide a complete lifestyle change, away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities.
A community focused International school following the British Curriculum, boasting a beautiful location. Proud to be members of EDT “Education Development Trust”, ensuring the highest standards are kept through rigorous evaluations and maintaining the ISQM “International Schools Quality Mark”.
As the Head of Primary you will take your professional skills and lead a school team to successfully reach goals by motivating and supporting both colleagues and pupils. You’ll promote the school’s vision and ethos and maintain positive relationships between all members of the school and wider community.
- Working with a passionate and supportive team
- Do what you love and grow your career in a stunning location
- Competitive salary for the area and good overall package
- Have the opportunity to put your mark on a really special education environment
- September 2024 start
The ideal candidate
- Relevant degree with PGCE and QTS
- Several years teaching experience across Primary age range
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferably as Head of Primary
- Experience with the British Curriculum is a must
- People Management & Development skills
- Passion and dedication with a good track record
Facts & Figures
Location: Surat Thani, Thailand
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 years (renewable)
Salary range: Competitive and market related
Benefits: Flight allowance, Visa, Work permit, Medical insurance, Fantastic settlement assistance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.