If you’re looking to advance your overseas career in the education sector, and perhaps relocate to a destination that’s on your teaching wish-list, try South East Asia.
With year-round sunshine, exciting places to explore, your dream job is waiting to be discovered.
As the Head of Primary a career move here will fast-forward your professional career as you adopt a key role within the senior leadership team; driving change and ensuring sustainable academic achievement across the entire school.
A strong focus on developing well-rounded individuals with a passion beyond academics this expanding school focuses on creating a lifelong love for learning in a supportive and inspiring environment.
An expanding International School following the British Curriculum. Initially established as a kindergarten school which subsequently grew and expanded to become a highly successful international school, operating Kindergarten through Year 13.
A school whose mission is to encourage and inspire all children who attend to become internationally minded, pioneering scholars! Situated in an area with fantastic markets and easy access to Bangkok’s highlights, you are sure to settle in and feel at home here in no time.
- Working with an amazing and dedicated team
- Live and work in a unique, beautiful city and explore an amazing country in your down time
- Competitive salary and great overall packages
- Low cost of living
- August 2023 start or sooner
The ideal candidate
- A university degree with preferably an advanced degree and/or certification in Educational Leadership
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferably as Head of Primary
- People Management & Development skills
- Experience with the British Curriculum is a must
- A natural leader with personal integrity
- Commitment and dedication
Facts & Figures
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Salary range: Competitive and depending on experience
Benefits: Flights, Visa, Work permit, Medical insurance, Housing allowance, Lunch provided at school, One time settlement allowance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.