This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive environment that offers professional growth. Work with a dynamic team that strives for excellence.
As the Head of Secondary you will cultivate a warm, inspiring and challenging environment, which will contribute to students’ development as healthy, enquiring, capable and confident young adults.
A well-established and fast expanding International school in Albania following the British curriculum, that believes in the importance of nurturing each individual students strengths, whether it be in academics, sport or the arts. The school provides a modern forward thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
- Be part of a community focused school
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Live in a country with fascinating history, natural beauty and delicious cuisine.
- Albania is known as one of the least expensive countries in Europe, giving you the opportunity to save and travel extensively more.
- Competitive salary
The ideal candidate
- B.Ed., PGCE in Secondary Leadership
- Experience in a similar role
- Newly qualified leaders may apply
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- Passionate about leadership
Facts & Figures
Location: Tirana, Albania
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Transport and School Meals, Settlement advance
Salary range: Competitive and Dependant on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.