Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Humanities Teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are currently recruiting teachers for an August 2023 start!
Our latest role is incredible! Once you’ve joined this school, you won’t want to leave! Send us your CV today, interviews happening now!
A Premier Educational Institution that lies in the heart of Doha and caters to a mixed international cohort of students and has a culture of inspiration and success.
You will join a highly regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a school that is well resourced with a wide range of facilities.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
- School that celebrates achievements
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Competitive salary offered
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE
- QTS with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- August 2023 start
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.