Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Humanities Teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are currently recruiting for an IB school looking for teachers for an August 2023 start!
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
The first IB Curriculum School known for its quality of education, well-rounded environment, and its commitment to academic excellence, a community whose vision is to develop holistic and internationally minded children into lifelong learners.
As a supportive school they strive to inspire learners to excellence, stretching them academically and harnessing their creative energies so that they can make a full contribution to the school, wider community and beyond.
- Forward thinking, supportive environment
- Opportunity for development and growth
- Promotes creativity and innovation
- Live and work in a city with almost year-round blue skies and sunshine
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- With QTS
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and energetic
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: to Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.