Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating educational journey lead by a passionate international team? We have exciting opportunities available for experienced High School Teachers in the largest country in the Middle East, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!
There’s no better place to work than at this awe-inspiring IB World school, set in a magnificent location in the Middle East where every day is sure to bring an interesting new adventure.
These roles provide a teaching experience like no other – you can shape the role as you progress and keep your pool of knowledge up-to-date via access to its world-renowned professional development programme.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Mathematics Teachers
- Chemistry Teachers
Located in a cosmopolitan city in Saudi Arabia, this school is recognised in the country as a dedicated international education leader.
The school has a warm, nurturing professional learning community that caters for all aspects of a student’s development, and sees students flourish. It is supported by a team of highly dedicated professional teachers representing 20 different nationalities. There is also a rich mosaic of internationally diverse parents and students who are encouraged to value and respect all cultures while remaining rooted to their very own cultural identity.
- Live and work in a city full of potential
- Warm temperatures all year round
- Cultural diversity
- Attractive salary & benefits
- State-of-the-art amenities
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- A passion for the subject matter
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience teaching the IB Curriculum would be beneficial
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days. Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.