We have exciting opportunities available for experienced and qualified High School Teachers in the largest country in the Middle East, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! We are currently recruiting for an IB school looking for teachers for an August 2023 start!
The cost of living in Jeddah is less compared to other countries in the Middle East which enables teachers to save and enjoy life in the Kingdom.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the school as it continues to go from strength to strength. You could be a key part of its success.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Language & Literature Teachers
- Humanities Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Maths Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Physical Education Teachers
- Business & Economics Teacher
- Psychology Teachers
- Film & Media Teachers
- Drama & Music Teachers
An international school, committed to academic excellence and a belief in the importance of a well-rounded education, strives to provide a balanced and challenging learning environment. This school aims to foster an intercultural and highly effective learning environment that inspires students to become compassionate, knowledgeable, ethical and socially successful global citizens in a world of differences.
- Lower cost of living
- Professional career development
- Great opportunity to work and save
- Competitive salary and great benefits
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience teaching the IB Curriculum would be beneficial
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.