Are you an ambitious and forward-thinking High School Teacher looking to cultivate the next generation of leaders? ASQ International is working with an International IB school and has the perfect opportunity for you!
With its people-centred culture, teachers at this school enjoy a great work-life balance. There is a conducive working environment, which is warm and friendly, and provides fantastic career opportunities and progression.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Language & Literature Teachers
- Middle/High School Mathematics Teachers
As an IB World School, they take pride in their high standards of educational excellence whose vision is to incorporate stimulating inquiry-based and creative learning experiences as well as to instil the attributes for success in higher education and in the global community. This school supports children to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
The experience and professional development you will be provided as a staff member will be a lasting benefit for you and your professional career in the future.
- One of the best international schools in the world
- High quality education & culture of success
- luxurious shopping malls & ancient fortresses over 1000 years old
- Excellent rewards
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Passion, commitment and enthusiasm for the subject matter
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Riyad, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1- 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.