See a different side of teaching, and tick off your bucket-list travelling goals at the same time! These History & Geography Teacher roles will provide an enchanting mix of incredible teaching opportunities in historic Milan – a beautiful city ready to be explored!
This teaching job can take you around the world, and if you love Europe as much as we do, this is a compelling opportunity. You’ll get to work alongside some of the best in international teachers and inspire a high-achieving cohort of students in a phenomenal learning space. Not only that, but you’ll also get to turn your passion for travelling around Italy & Europe into a reality.
A respected and premium school in Milan and a very popular choice for parents looking for quality education, a broad international community and is centrally located. An independent, co-educational IB World School which educates over 300 students from pre-school to the end of secondary education. The school offers students a hybrid, Ontario-based curriculum in the primary Lower School, and MYP the IB Diploma in the secondary Upper School, with a wide range of co-curricular activities. Our students come from a wide mix of backgrounds and cultures with over 30 different nationalities.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Work with the world’s best teachers
- Develop valuable professional skills through extensive training programmes
- Feel empowered to make a difference
The ideal candidate
- Degree with PGCE in Secondary Education specialising in History & Geography
- A qualified teacher with extensive experience
- The resilience to work in a fast-paced international school environment
- To have a high degree of cultural sensitivity
- To be a strong ambassador for the school
- To engage with students, parents, teachers, and the wider school community
Facts & Figures
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: EUR2900 Gross depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Accommodation on arrival, school lunches, paid holidays
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.