Can you make learning a lively experience for young minds? Do you have aspirations of working with a school that is not just academically focussed, but also helps teacher and students develop their purpose in life?
Envisage a new job where you can have a better work-life balance, earn more money, and relocate to an exceptionally beautiful location. This prestigious school is calling for an ambitious KG and Elementary Teachers to shape the education of its young learners.
This international schools’ teaching team is committed to providing the very best for every child and creating ever-better learning outcomes within a caring environment where everyone feels happy, safe, and secure. With dedication and support from well-experienced professional staff, every child is guided and motivated to develop their full potential in all areas of education. This school, which follows the American Common Core Curriculum, encourages active participation from parents, teachers and community members.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Foster a positive relationship and attitude between all staff, management, school owners and the community.
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Implement the daily lesson plans effectively. Meet the curriculum and developmental goals.
- Generous, tax-free salary plus additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree in Early Childhood or Primary Education Studies
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of the American Common Core Curriculum would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Good classroom management
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Be an ambassador in promoting the school
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Health insurance, air-ticket, furnished single accommodation, transportation to and from school, professional development, visa and end of service benefit.
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.