If you’re looking to advance your overseas career in the education sector, and perhaps relocate to a destination that’s on your teaching wish-list, try Bahrain in the Middle East.
With year-round sunshine, exciting places to explore, and some of the best teaching career opportunities in the world, your dream job is waiting to be discovered.
Gain valuable overseas exposure and boost your international educational career in one of the most prestigious, sought-after schools in the Middle East.
A career move here will fast-forward your professional career as you adopt a key role within the senior leadership team; driving change and ensuring sustainable academic achievement across the entire school.
This school distinguishes itself from other international schools in Bahrain by taking pride in developing young learners and equipping them with lifelong skills that they can take into adulthood.
For younger students, the school adopts an enquiring mind approach while older students are offered the globally recognised Oxford International Curriculum from Early Years to A Levels.
- Play a major role within the senior leadership team
- Responsibility for driving the preschool school forward strategically, operationally & academically
- Monitoring & evaluating performance standards
- Taking a strategic role in the adoption of new learning technologies
- Competitive tax-free salary & significant benefits
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Early Years or Primary Education
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Must also have previous experience in the GCC
- Experience in the British Curriculum
- A passion for Early Years and good management skills
- Responsibilities will include increasing current student numbers, supervising education staff, managing budgets and overseeing day-to-day preschool operations
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
Salary range: Tax-free depending on qualifications & experience
Benefits: Visa, flights, medical insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.