The UK remains a popular destination for teachers from around the world who are looking for international experience. The UK offers a world of history, a globally-influential culture, mild weather and a stable political and economic climate. Fast-track your teaching career in a teacher-shortage market in specialised teaching subjects.
We are working with a range of schools across the UK that are interested to hear from teachers who are qualified to teach Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths and looking for a teaching position from August 2023.
- Permanent & contract positions available
- Career progression & growth
- Work with a diverse team of colleagues
- Unique opportunity to help create a thriving place for learning
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Degree with PGCE in Maths and/or Science
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant specialised subject
- Excellent English skills
- Enthusiasm for the subject matter and education
Facts & Figures
- Location: Schools across the UK
- Job type: Permanent and contract
- Contract: Full time
- Salary range: £28,735 to £38,174
- Benefits: Sponsorship licence
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions