Now is the best time to secure your next international teaching position for 2024/2025 academic year! We are working with an inspiring school in Warsaw, Poland's capital city and they are looking for passionate Primary English Teachers to join their growing team!
If Poland is not on your radar, it should be! A beautiful country with the most diverse landscapes in Europe, from ancient forests and mountain ranges to beaches and the only desert in Central-Europe, a truly spectacular place. With Poland being so much more affordable than the UK and its Western counterpart, the country can offer a high quality of life at a fraction of the cost. As a bonus the extremely low crime rate in Warsaw makes it one of the safest capital cities in Europe.
A bilingual international school situated in a fantastic area of Warsaw, with an excellent public transport network at its doorstep as well as plenty accommodation options within walking distance.
A modern, dynamic, and student-centred school that continues to grow. Become part of the community when joining and build connections with people from all over the world as well as the local Polish community.
- Be part of a professional and passionate team
- Small class sizes
- Low cost of living
- Work in a convenient location in Warsaw
- Get to experience a new beautiful country
- September 2024 start
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Education or Degree with PGCE/CELTA
- Some years teaching experience
- Experience teaching ESL students up to 15 years old an advantage
- Native level command of English a must
- Excellent classroom management skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Settlement support, Medical insurance, 90 days fully paid holiday
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.