Inspirational and dedicated teacher sought to join a successful international school, with a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
Drawing on the very best of international thinking in its choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning, this international school supports learners from kindergarten, through elementary, to secondary.
The school is looking for smart professionals who are keen on working in collaboration to foster a love for learning amount its young students. It is seeking educators who challenge students by expanding their knowledge in a diverse learning environment, and educators who are good communicators and encourage self-expression.
- Exceptionally well-resourced school
- Well-respected school in local community and further afield
- School’s ethos centred on sparking children’s interest
- Exceptional pay structure & professional development
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Music with PGCE and/or QTS
- Previous teaching experience in the subject as well as the British Curriculum
- Ability to create an engaging and stimulating learning environment
- Resilience in coping with day-to-day demands of a fast-paced school
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year
- Salary range: KWD1000-1300 tax free per month
- Benefits: Modern staff accommodation, Transport to/from school, Flights, Health Insurance, CPD sessions
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.