Calling ambitious Primary Teachers to take the next step in your teaching career! Teach at this amazing International school in Milan and experience living in a beautiful city that is one of the most important fashion capitals of the world, a wealth of interesting museums and limitless things to see and do.
Interviews are happening now!
Join the international world of teaching and start your career on a high. This is an incredible opportunity that delivers over and above, and will lay the foundations for a lucrative, successful teaching career.
A respected and premium school in Milan and a very popular choice for parents looking for quality education, a broad international community and is centrally located. An independent, co-educational IB World School which educates over 300 students from pre-school to the end of secondary education. The school offers students a hybrid, Ontario-based curriculum in the primary Lower School, and MYP the IB Diploma in the secondary Upper School, with a wide range of co-curricular activities. Our students come from a wide mix of backgrounds and cultures with over 30 different nationalities.
- Join fellow educators at the cutting-edge of the profession
- A technologically advanced, innovative school
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Live in beautiful Milan and experience delicious Italian cuisine and wines
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education or BA Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
- Previous teaching experience with the British or IB Curriculum
- Dynamic with a passion for education
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- The resilience to work in a fast-paced international school environment
Facts & Figures
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Salary range: 2900 Euros Gross per month depending on experience
- Benefits: Accommodation on arrival, school lunches, calendar paid holidays
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.