If you are a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher looking for an exciting change then look no further! Albania, the best kept secret in Europe is calling.
Albania might not be on everyone’s radar, but it should be. The bustling Capital Tirana offers a vibrant night life, lush parks for lazy day picnics and beautiful historical architecture. With an average week’s spend in western Europe lasting a month in Albania, it makes sense that the country is known as one of the most affordable in Europe. Moving away from the Capital you can explore the most beautiful beaches and landscapes. With its warm and welcoming culture, you will also be sure to feel at home in no time.
A community focused school that makes sure the success and happiness of each student is made a priority at all times, be it in the classroom or with extra-curricular activities. Teachers are valued for their contribution to the continued success of this fast-expanding school. Seeking to provide children with a broad, balanced, and rich curriculum that is underpinned by imaginative and dedicated teaching.
Classrooms, labs, resource centres, and sports grounds are well equipped for a diverse curriculum as per the National Curriculum of England. The school provides a modern forward-thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
- Work in a supportive environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Fantastic settlement support
- Do what you love in a beautiful country with fascinating history and a friendly, welcoming culture
- September 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status
- At least 2 years Primary teaching experience
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- The drive to help students achieve more than they imagined possible
- Passionate about teaching
Facts & Figures
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Benefits: Visas, Flights, Medical insurance, Transport and School meals, Settlement advance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.