Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the world’s most vibrant cities in the Middle East and experience what life is like in a different country.
Make the life-changing move! Take on a new Primary Teacher role in exciting Abu Dhabi whilst experiencing a new culture and lifestyle.
This Primary Teacher job can take you around the world, and if you love the Middle East as much as we do, this is a compelling opportunity. You’ll get to work alongside some of the best in international teaching and inspire a high-achieving cohort of students in a phenomenal learning space. Not only that, but you’ll also get to turn your passion for travelling into a reality.
This international school embraces a holistic approach towards educating children and preparing them to become well-educated, critically thinking, morally upright global citizens. The school, administration, teachers and support staff are committed to providing children with an experience that supports their academic, physical and social-emotional growth. Through providing students with a challenging, comprehensive, hands-on learning experience they are prepared for entry into the real world. The school is also committed to providing children with every opportunity to shine and be beacons for their generation and future generations.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Work with the world’s best teachers
- Develop valuable professional skills through extensive training programmes
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Generous, tax-free salary plus additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Having taught in the Gulf Region previously would be to your advantage
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2-Years
- Salary range: Tax-free dependant on qualifications & experience
- Benefits: Accommodation allowance, annual airfare allowance, tuition discounts
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.