Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the world’s most vibrant cities in the Middle East and experience what life is like in a different country.
Make the life-changing move! Take on a new Primary Teacher role whilst exploring a new destination!
Experience the joy of transitioning into a job that’s right for you, in a new, energetic destination that enjoys sunshine throughout the year; whilst also achieving a real sense of work-life balance.
Start your journey today with this stunning Middle East school that can’t wait to welcome enthusiastic Primary Teachers who has a strong desire to transform the lives of young learners.
This British International school boasts over 60 nationalities and 43 spoken languages, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of age-appropriate activities that are tailored to each learner to guarantee individual success. The school is dedicated to continuous learning and professional development for both teachers and students alike. The school sets the highest academic expectations and believes that this allows pupils to achieve more than they – or their parents – could ever have imagined.
- Nurturing learning community
- Access to extensive professional development & training
- Teach alongside some of the brightest minds
- Significantly smaller class sizes compared to the UK
- Highly desirable salary & benefits
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education with QTS
- 1-2 years teaching experience
- Provides a high standard of care and education
- Delivers a dynamic and creative curriculum
- Available to start in September 2023
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and in line with your qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Visa, flights, accommodation and medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.