Inspirational and dedicated teacher sought to join a successful international school, with a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
As a Primary Teacher, your proven experience will be welcomed in an international context at an outstanding international school in Albania – one of Europe’s best kept secrets.
A well-established and fast expanding international school that seeks to provide children with a broad, balanced, and rich curriculum that is underpinned by imaginative and dedicated teaching.
Following the British Curriculum, the school prides itself on offering suitable challenges for all children of all abilities, by responding to pupils’ diverse needs and overcoming barriers to learning for individuals. These Core Skills and British Values relate not only to the world our children live in now but also to the future world in which they will live.
- School’s ethos centred on sparking children’s interest
- Be part of a community focused school
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Albania offers a lower cost of living compared to other countries in Europe
- Live in a country with fascinating history, natural beauty, and delicious cuisine
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor of Education Degree or Degree with PGCE in Primary teaching with QTS
- At least 2 years teaching experience, with a good track record
- Up to date Safeguarding Children training
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- Passionate about teaching and learning
Facts & Figures
Location: Tirana, Albania
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Transport and School Meals, Settlement advance
Salary range: Competitive and Dependant on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.