See a different side of teaching, and tick off your bucket-list travelling goals at the same time! Our Primary Teacher roles at this British International School in Kuwait provide an enchanting mix of incredible teaching opportunities in spectacular places that are ready to be explored!
If traveling and teaching is part of your DNA, this Primary Teacher job will grab your attention. As a valued part of the international team, your experience is highly sought after and will be an invaluable addition to help shape the next generation of learners.
You’ll be warmly welcomed into this stunning school and follow in the footsteps of other teachers who are united in their desire to teach and learn in pastures new.
High-Achieving English School - Kuwait
Drawing on the very best of international thinking in its choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning, this international school supports learners from kindergarten, through elementary, to secondary.
The school is looking for smart professionals who are keen on working in collaboration to foster a love for learning amount its young students. It is seeking educators who challenge students by expanding their knowledge in a diverse learning environment, and educators who are good communicators and encourage self-expression.
- An inclusive, enabling working environment
- Career progression & experienced mentors
- Unite with like-minded international teachers
- Successful learning culture
- Experience life in the picturesque shore of the Arabian Gulf
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education with QTS
- Previous teaching experience in British Schools
- An ability to maximise children’s achievements
- The resilience to work in a dynamic, fast-paced school setting
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year
- Salary range: KWD1000-1300 tax free per month
- Benefits: Modern staff accommodation, Transport to/from school, Flights, Health Insurance, CPD sessions
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.